Jump to the content zone at the center

Volunteering (partnerships and public services)

Q1: How can a group become an alliance group of Taipei City Haoran Senior Citizens Home?
A: We welcome public charities from all fields to join our alliance group to provide care and visitations, share culture and sports activities or religious services… and so on. For related information, please consult our social work group at 2858-1081 (ext. 311).
Q2: How do student organizations participate in the public service of Taipei City Haoran Senior Citizens Home?
A: The student organizations which are willing to provide their service in Taipei City Haoran Senior Citizens Home, should call at 2858-1081 (ext. 311) and discuss with the social work group to arrange the public service time and the appropriate services (e.g. care for the elderly, cleaning service, entertaining performance and secretarial work).