Jump to the content zone at the center

What can I do when finding children and youth abandoned, abused, not appropriately raised, or whose parents illness, imprisonment need to be placed emergently.

They are firstly assisted emergently by the Domestic Violence and Sexual Abuse Prevention Center (2361-5295ext226) then referral to other authorized units depending on the situation of the case.